Anchin, Block & Anchin (Anchin) has launched an emerging manager platform for start-up and early-growth hedge, private equity, real estate and venture capital funds, offering a mix of traditional and non-traditional professional services across audit, tax, advisory and consulting.
The platform combines the expertise of Anchin’s Financial Services, Private Equity and Real Estate Groups.
The Emerging Manager Platform bundles Anchin’s expert services on a sliding fee scale that keeps pace with the fund manager’s growth. Anchin understands the issues an emerging manager faces during a fund’s early stages. In addition to traditional services such as preparation of tax returns, including Schedule K-1s, and audits of year-end financial statements, Anchin develops tailored solutions to meet the needs of emerging managers at pre- and post-launch, including but not limited to:
• Fund structuring and modelling
• Tax planning and structuring across your funds, portfolio companies, joint ventures, advisors and principals
• Fund document and offering memorandum review
• International tax planning
• Selection of basis of accounting and level of attest service for financial reporting purposes
• Performance record verification
Read more/Source: Hedge Week
Can't stop reading? This and all news articles are property of their creators, many are not owned or provided by Private Equity Insider. As an event organizer and community platform, we curate content from reliable sources for your suggested reading, and advise you to read the full articles from the referenced authors and sources.